How to Change folder backgroud using Folder Background Changer
In order not to boring, we can set background on specific folders or all folders. Background image could be a photo of our own, our beloved people photo, or photos of our children. To do that, we can try a freeware “Folder Backgrond Changer“.
With this freeware, we can change the background image or a folder with images on the computer as we wish. It is very easy to use this freeware. Do the following step :
- Download Folder BackgroundWe can download it here or it could be here. The file size is not large, it is only 466 KB. Then install it. Make sure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0 or above before on your computer
- Right click on the folder that we want to change and then select “Change Background“.
- Browse for image files that we want to use as a background folder and then press OK
- If we want to delete the background of specific folder, right click on the folder and then select “Change Background” and then select “Reset”
- If we want to delete the background on all folders, click the Start Menu>> Folder Background Changer>> Reset
- The results shows as below