How to install bbm on Android Emulator
Below are the steps to install bbm (blackberry messenger) on Android Emulator :
- Download and install Android SDK from developer.android.com/sdk/
- Include path of /platform-tools folder in SDK installation folder in My Computer > right click > Advanced Tab > Environmental Variables button > System Variables > Path variable
- Now the SDK is installed, we have to run emulator and install the application
- Execute AVD Manager.exe file.
- Choose one of your Android Virtual Device and klik Start..
- Download bbm apk file from dropbox and place it file in /platform-tools
- Run cmd and go to /platform-tools folder
- Type “adb -e install com.bbm-2.apk”, then press return
That’s it the way to install bbm on android emulator, it is very useful for someone who has android gingerbread os and below.